Preparatory course for permanent residence exam
In the case of unfavorable development of the epidemiological situation, all standard attendance courses will be carried out online!
- Online courses are carried out via the Zoom app (we recommend downloading and getting to know the app before the courses start)
- A video recording of each session will be taken. This recording is solely for the purposes of carrying out activities related to the AMIF/28/03 project.
- There will be an in-person meeting before starting the course, where we’ll check and verify your valid ID (biometric card, passport etc.) and you’ll sign the necessary documents to participate in the course. Participation in this meeting is mandatory.
- Before the first lesson, students will receive an email with login details for Zoom
- Preparatory course for permanent residence exam is intended for students who already have a basic knowledge of the Czech language and are planning on taking the exam for the purposes of obtaining permanent residence in the territory of the Czech Republic.
- We open courses twice a year – March and September
- The course is not intended for students with no knowledge of Czech!
- There are two preparatory courses for permanent residence each semester
- 15 students per group
- For students over 15 years old
- The course is intended for any student, regardless of their native language (i.e. groups can consist of Slavic and non-Slavic speakers)
- A total of 50 teaching hours (50 times 45 minutes)
- 1 lesson = 4 teaching hours (3h)
- 1 lesson per week
- A total of 13 weeks
- Content of the course is training the 4 language skills at A2 level (reading comprehension, writing comprehension, listening comprehension, and speaking) in the scope of the knowledge required by the permanent residence exam
- Sample tests and materials prepared by the tutor are used during lessons (textbook is not needed)
- The course takes place in the classroom of Integration Centre Prague at Žitná 51, Prague 1 (online in case of unfavorable development of the epidemiological situation)
- Each course will use the Google Classroom platform to share additional study materials
- Each student pays a 2000 CZK motivational deposit, which will be refunded at the end of the course if their attendance was at least 70%
- You cannot repeatedly attend this course
- Lessons are held in the Czech language
How to register?
Registration involves the following steps:
Signing up into the system
30. 8. – 5. 9. 2021
Click the green button below to open an online system for registration into the Czech language courses
Fill out your personal data and take a placement exam to determine your Czech language level.
If you’ve already signed up into the system before, then just log in with your login details and take the exam.
Based on your score from the exam, the system will show you a schedule of courses corresponding to your level. Out of these, pick only one and sign up for it.
You may choose to enroll in a different course until 11:59 pm on the 5th September. Further changes cannot be done on the day of the course lottery.
6. – 7. 9. 2021
The system will randomly select 15 participants and 10 alternate participants from the list of enrollees for each course.
You’ll see the results of the lottery in the registration system after logging in on the 8th of September 2021. You’ll also receive an email with the result.
If you are selected, you’ll also receive an email with details on the payment of the motivational deposit.
Payment of the motivational deposit and participation in the first lesson
Before starting the course, you’ll pay a 2 000 CZK motivational deposit.
If you’re selected for the course, the system will show payment details (account number and variable symbol) and the deadline for the motivational deposit payment. When paying the deposit, do not forget to fill in your unique variable symbol.
After receiving the motivational deposit, you’ll receive a confirmation of payment.
The motivational deposit will be returned to you if your attendance is at least 70%.
Your registration for the courses will be finalized during the first lesson, where we’ll check and verify your valid ID (biometric card, passport etc.)