Become a team member of a non-profit organisation helping foreigners!
What will you get?
- You will get valuable experience in the area of integration of foreigners.
- You will find out how the largest non-profit organisation helping foreigners in Prague works.
- You will have the opportunity to present your culture and learn about other cultures.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in many interesting activities in a multicultural environment.
- You will learn about stereotypes related to foreigners.
- You will spend your time purposefully and fully develop your potential.
Take part in interesting activities and gain valuable experience as an ICP volunteer. Fill out our online form and we will get back to you. If you want to find out more about our volunteering activities, take a look at our gallery.
Are you interested in working in the NGO sector and in the field of integration of foreigners? Check out our current job openings and become a part of the ICP team.
Student Practice and Internship
We also offer the opportunity to undergo a professional internship or student internship. If you’re interested, please send us your CV and motivational letter.
We prefer applicants with knowledge of the Czech language and students or graduates of the following fields:
- Intercultural work, philology and interpretation fields (Russian, Ukrainian, English, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic)
- Social work, social pedagogy, social-legal activity, charity and social activities, social pathology, special pedagogy, social policy.
- Marketing communication, PR with Czech or English