Interpreting and Accompaniment
We know how difficult it is to find your bearings in Prague and get all the important information when you can’t speak Czech very well. There are people in our team who speak your language and can help you.
What can we help you with?
- We explain the basic things required for living in Prague.
- We give advice about who to contact when solving your life situations (ICP lawyers or social workers, public institutions, other non-profit organisations).
- We can accompany you to any public institution (hospital, preschool, foreign police, etc.) and help you communicate.
- We can recommend how to learn Czech fast and how to understand the Czech culture.
- We also offer interpreting online.
Sociocultural orientation seminars
As part of our intercultural work, we regularly organize educational seminars focused on various aspects of life in the Czech Republic (e.g. healthcare, education, pensions, etc.).Here is a short video if you want to see how our seminars look like. Go to the Events tab to find what seminars we are currently offering. You can subscribe to our newsletter if you want to be informed about upcoming seminars by email.