We are pleased to inform you that we can now include intercultural work as another of our online services. Through phone or Skype, we can help you with communication during appointments at public institutions or interpret during our online counselling. We can also explain the content of important documents to you.
Please note that the services of intercultural workers must be arranged well in advance. For more information see „How can I arrange services of intercultural workers? “ below.
What can we offer to you as a part of online intercultural work?
- Interpreting professional consultation via Skype.
- We will help you to communicate when visiting a public institution (authorities, hospitals, police, etc.). In this case, interpreting will be provided via phone.
- Through phone or e-mail, we will advise you who to contact when dealing with your matters (contacting ICP lawyers and/or social workers, public institutions and other non-profit organizations) and we will provide you with the basic information about life in the Czech Republic.
- We will also explain the content of important documents you have received from authorities and institutions. This will also take place via the phone.
What will we ask from you?
In order to provide you with an online service, our workers may ask you to submit the following documents due to the project implementation rules:
- An electronic consent form to the terms of service provision. The terms will be sent to you by e-mail.
- A scan or photo of the relevant ID card (such as residence permit, visa etc.), which proves that you are a non-EU citizen and that you are legally residing in the Czech Republic for a period of time longer that 90 days.
- An electronic confirmation that the consultation has taken place.
You will be informed by our workers in a timely manner, whether these documents will need to be substantiated. There is no need to send anything in advance.
Who can use the services of our intercultural workers?
Our clients are non-EU citizens who are legally residing in the Czech Republic for a period of stay longer than 90 days. If you have another type of residence permit or you are not sure if you can use our services with your type of residence permit, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to advise you.
How can you arrange the services of our intercultural workers?
Please, contact our intercultural workers directly. You can find the list of their contacts HERE. Please note that these services must be arranged well in advance.