What can we offer to you as a part of online intercultural work?
- Interpreting professional consultation via Skype.
- We will help you to communicate when visiting a public institution (authorities, hospitals, police, etc.). In this case, interpreting will be provided via phone.
- Through phone or e-mail, we will advise you who to contact when dealing with your matters (contacting ICP lawyers and/or social workers, public institutions and other non-profit organizations) and we will provide you with the basic information about life in the Czech Republic.
- We will also explain the content of important documents you have received from authorities and institutions. This will also take place via the phone.
What will we ask from you?
In order to provide you with an online service, our workers may ask you to submit the following documents due to the project implementation rules:
- An electronic consent form to the terms of service provision. The terms will be sent to you by e-mail.
- A scan or photo of the relevant ID card (such as residence permit, visa etc.)
- An electronic confirmation that the consultation has taken place.
You will be informed by our workers in a timely manner, whether these documents will need to be substantiated. There is no need to send anything in advance.
Who can use the services of our intercultural workers?
Our clients are foreigners living in the Czech Republic for a long time. If you are not sure whether you can use our services with your type of residence, please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to advise you.
How can you arrange the services of our intercultural workers?
Please, contact our intercultural workers directly. You can find the list of their contacts HERE. Please note that these services must be arranged well in advance.