Counselling: How can we help refugees from Ukraine?
An overview of issues that you can (not) contact us with
We realize that people coming from war-torn Ukraine need comprehensive help. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide assistance at all levels. Below you will find an overview of matters that we can help you with at our counselling and which we cannot.
What WE CAN offer you:
- Legal assistance concerning residence matters
- Assistance with filling in applications for selected social benefits
- Help with finding primary schools and kindergartens
- Providing information on where to look for a job and how to become an entrepreneur (excluding corporates bodies)
- Assistance with writing a resume and cover letter
What WE CANNOT help you with:
- We do not provide psychosocial / psychological help. If you need it, you can make an appointment with one of the therapist on this website.
- We do not help arrange accommodation. Staff of the Assistance centre to help Ukraine can help you with it.
- We do not offer work – we will only provide you with information on where to look for it
- We do not provide food aid. You can contact Food bank at Toužimská 856, Praha 18.
It is necessary to make an appointment in advance. To find out about our capacities, please contact us by phone: +420 252 543 846.
Due to the current situation, the waiting time may be longer than usual. Please be patient.
All our services are FREE of charge.