Which topics can we assist you with?
- Extension of stay, changes in the purpose of stay, application for a residence permit and appeal
- Family reunion
- Application for citizenship
- Checking documents and assistance with understanding official documents, mostly from the Czech Ministry of the Interior
- Basic consultations regarding contracts (lease contracts, employment contracts, etc.)
- We also provide basic consulting services in the following areas: marriages and divorces, help in case of discrimination, verification of documents, etc.
- Basic information on residence in the Czech Republic in connection with the state of emergency
- Looking for preschools, elementary and high schools, and communicating with them
- Recognition of foreign education
- Seeking physicians, information about health insurance
- Consultancy regarding marriage, births, deaths
- Assistance when looking for housing
- Assistance when looking for work and filling in forms and CVs
- Possibility of accompaniment to authorities and professional help when communicating with authorities
- Basic consultancy regarding pensions and social benefits
- Basic information on the duties of residents during the state of emergency
What will we need from you?
For us to be able to provide the service online, because of the project requirements, we would need you to provide the following:
- Granting consent with the terms of providing the service in an electronic form. We will email you the conditions.
- A scan or a photo of the corresponding ID, visa, etc. proving that you are a citizen of a country outside of EU and you have legal residence in the Czech Republic for a period of over 90 days.
- An electronic confirmation that the consultation has indeed happened.
Our workers will request that you send us the documents, i.e. you don’t need to send anything beforehand.
Whom can we provide online consulting to?
Our clients are citizens of non-EU countries who are legally staying in the Czech Republic for a period exceeding 90 days. If your stay is different or you are not sure whether or not you are eligible to use our services, do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help you.
How to get an appointment for consulting?
You need to book an appointment for online consulting in advance. Please contact our information centre: +420 252 543 846 or our intercultural workers. You can find the list of intercultural workers HERE.