Registration for the Czech language courses for adults
Registration for the Czech language courses will start on January 13th
Basic info about the courses:
- Levels beginner (A1), basic (A2)
- 100 lessons (100 x 45 minutes) – duration approx. 4 months
- Basic phrases, greetings, introduction
- Topics – family, city, housing and transport, food and drinks, weather
- Emphasis on grammar, reading with understanding, listening and speaking
Who are the courses for?
- The Czech language courses are only designed for non-EU citizens with legal residence in the Czech Republic for a period exceeding 90 days.
- The courses are not designed for seekers of international protection.
What are the conditions of participation?
- Students pay a refundable deposit of CZK 2,000 prior to the start of the course, the rest of which is free of charge. The deposit is refunded when the student attends at least 70% of the course.
- The courses are not sequential; registration for the following level is required.
- You can study a course at the same level only once every 12 months and twice at the most in total!
- Participation in the course does not constitute eligible grounds for applying for a student visa for the stay in the Czech Republic.
How to apply?
There are three simple steps to register:
- Fill up your personal and contact details: 13th – 28th January 2020
- After logging into the system using your e-mail and password on the day of online enrolment, you choose a specific available course: 28th January at 10:00 am
- According to the information you will receive you will have to pay a refundable deposit of 2000 CZK. At the first lesson you will have to show your residence permit.
PLEASE NOTE: Capacity of courses can be reached during a few seconds after starting the online enrolment.