Last chance to use counselling for EU citizens
Make an appointment today!
Since August, when our new project starts, we will no longer be able to provide legal and social counselling to EU citizens. Do you have questions related to your residence permit, pregnancy and childbirth in the Czech Republic, health insurance or finding a school or a doctor? Take the last opportunity and book a consultation with us.
How does it work?
- We will briefly go over your specific situation with you and make an appointment for a consultation with a corresponding professional – a lawyer or a social worker.
- The consultation is about an hour long. If needed, we can make an appointment for a follow-up consultation.
- We provide counseling in person or online.
- Remember to bring your identification document with you to the consultation (passport, residence permit).
- If you can’t speak Czech very well, we can arrange interpreting services for free.
What does LEGAL consulting usually concern?
- Extension of stay, changes in the purpose of stay, application for a residence permit and appeal
- Family reunion
- Application for citizenship
- Checking documents and assistance with understanding official documents, mostly from the Czech Ministry of the Interior
- Basic consultations regarding contracts (lease contracts, employment contracts, etc.)
- We also provide basic consulting services in the following areas: marriages and divorces, help in case of discrimination, verification of documents, etc.
What does SOCIAL consulting usually concern?
- Looking for preschools, elementary and high schools, and communicating with them
- Recognition of foreign education
- Seeking physicians, information about health insurance
- Consultancy regarding marriage, births, deaths
- Assistance when looking for housing
- Assistance when looking for work and filling in forms and CVs
- Possibility of accompaniment to authorities and professional help when communicating with authorities
- Basic consultancy regarding pensions and social benefits
How to make an appointment?
If you want to schedule a meeting, please call us at +420 252 543 846 or write us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will book you the earliest free spot!